We want you in our team in Leipzig / Plagwitz, Germany :
Read first about Leipzig Plagwitz : http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/leipzig-is-the-new-berlin-a-863088.html
Students from various disciplines sought . We are looking for graduate students who wish to do an internship, working for example for the BPS ( Hands on traing semester ) , while studying, or want to write their thesis or dissertation thesis with us.
We currently offer the following :
1. Internships + Master Thesis
eg for the BPS semester of practical work experience, internship – in the fields of computer science, business, media design, business administration, information science
1.1. Internships Topic Server VitosBee
The Topic Server / Search Engine – project relies on existing and well-known open source projects . Details will be communicated after email request to
Nessler ** @ ** IP ShareMedia.de
They are written primarily in Java ( depending on the nature of the project can be used in addition Ruby or PHP ).
This Java ecosystem will now form the basis, in order to provide search results in a defined, discrete domain area.
1.1.2. The following skills are desirable:
– Programming experience at least a functional language can be provided, preferably Java.
– Programming experience in web development are desirable
– Good Linux / Unix knowledge
– A version control program ( preferably Git or Subversion ).
– Laravel and AngularJS
– Experience of test-driven Developments are beneficial
. 1.1.3 In principle, the following project areas can be offered:
. 126.96.36.199 Direct front – end web development ( mainly JQuery, CSS, HTML5 )
188.8.131.52 backend development area.:
184.108.40.206.1. Design & development of a web front-end for Luke ( http :/ / code. google. com / p / luke / ), aim should be to give users an easier way to direct index manipulation. Luke is currently only available as a desktop application. To accomplish this, a simplified frontend to be developed ( rollback capability ).
220.127.116.11.2. Design & development of a simplified administration web interface , also with the aim to give users an easier way to direct manipulation. For example: A Systemmodul maintains changes in XML – file format, these configurations are intended both to be possible via a web interface, as well as a version management of configurations ( rollback capability ).
18.104.22.168. Infrastructure automation ( primarily script based )
Duration: After fitness and consultation
Begin: Immediately / or by appointment
Questions? Call us! Tel: + 49 198-10 341 3928 Mobile: 0157 382 9529 6
E-mail: Nessler # @ # IP ShareMedia.de
2. Bachelor’s, master’s, thesis
We offer hands-on work issues, see above 1.1. Internships Topic Server / Search Engines. We are interested first of all topics related to intranets and knowledge management. Apply initiative with a description like the idea of your diploma theme, or your Bachelor’s Master’s thesis or dissertation. Interest? – Contact details below!
3. Interships for Internet research, information and documentation tasks
• research on the internet at predetermined topics
• Populate market grids in libraries using Zotero Groups / Word Documents / Internet
See, e.g. : http://www.zotero.org/groups/66526 “Search Engine Market Mapping”
• classification / indexing and publishing of information with your team.
• You are a graduate student or trainee seeking a intership and hands on training
• you are an experienced using social media to communicate
• Ideally, you able to hack in HTML and know WordPress as CMS
• They are flexible, independent and team player
• A internship and the perspective to join one of our teams permanently.
Begin: Immediately / or by appointment
Location: Leipzig Germany
About Leipzig Plagwitz : http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/leipzig-is-the-new-berlin-a-863088.html
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to your short application ( cover letter, CV with photo) with the indication of your possible entry date only
via email to Nessler # @ # IP-ShareMedia.de.
Phone: + 49 341 3928 198-10 | E-mail: Nessler # @ # IP-ShareMedia.de .